Advertising Booking Form
ADVERTISING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1.1 Advertising space is prepaid, to secure advertising space the invoice must be paid by the due date.
- 1.2 Payment terms are seven days from invoice date. Invoices issued on/near the 19th of each month.
- 1.3 All future advertisements are withheld until outstanding payments are received in full.
- 2.1 The publisher reserves the right in its absolute discretion to withhold any advertisement.
- 2.2 The publisher has the right to refuse to publish or re-publish any advertisement without giving any reason for the refusal.
- 2.3 No liability shall be incurred by the publisher by any reason of any or all of the following:
(a) amendment to or error or inaccuracy in any advertisement.
(b) the partial or total omission of any advertisement.
(c) by reason of any delay or default.
(d) from any other cause whatsoever.
2.4 The publisher reserves the right to alter advertising copy with or without reference to advertisers, to ensure that the magazine is not exposed to legal action defending publication of material prepared by other parties.
2.5 Advertisements which are considered to resemble editorial style will be subject to amendment or alteration without prior notice and must be clearly identified by using the word ‘advertisement’ above the copy headline.
A cancellation must be received before the 18th of the month prior to publication. If we receive this by the 18th and give you confirmation, then the ad will be cancelled. If this does not happen by the 18th then the advertisement will proceed, with payment to be made as per terms and conditions identified in 1.2.
4. BSA POLICY
If a business or individual advertisers for work that requires a BSA licence, their BSA licence must be displayed in the advertisement. If no BSA licence is held, the value of wok they are allowed to do must be stated on the advertisement.
5. INDEMNITY AND WARRANTY
It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that the advertisements comply with the Trade Practices Act 1947 as amended. Advertisements are accepted for publication on the condition that the advertiser indemnifies the publisher and its servants and contractors against all actions, suits, claims, loss and/or damage and expenses resulting from anything published by the advertiser.